Janisol Window System Arte 66
Slimline steel profile system for highly thermally insulated turn/tilt windows and glazing
As an expansion to the Janisol Arte steel system family, the Janisol Arte 66 window provides fixed glazing alongside attractive turn/tilt windows which meet the highest requirements in function and design. The basic depth of 66 mm allows higher values in terms of structural properties and sound reduction for the units as well as the easy installation of triple-pane insulating glass.
The components of the slimline steel profile system are tailored to one another and combine advantages such as high thermal insulation and narrow face widths with concealed fittings for a wide range of inward-opening window options.
Together with the slimline appearance and extensive profile and glazing bead geometries, individual and flexible design options are possible for a huge variety of applications in the building envelope. The concealed fittings ensure a consistent design and clean lines.
Thanks to an extremely stable glass fibre-reinforced PUR insulating bar, as well as optional additional insulation in the frame or glazing rebate, excellent insulation values are achieved.
Depending on the architectural requirements, the system can be designed as a punched opening or ribbon window.
The benefits for the fabricator are a new glazing bead system and newly developed gasket for dry glazing which facilitate glass installation, while Euro grooves integrated in the system ensure easy installation of fittings. In addition, a specially treated steel surface optimises the welding behaviour.
- Maximum permissible heights and weights of the turn/tilt vent ensure a wide variety of possible uses
- A diverse range of profiles and glazing beads allows totally individual designs to be created
- High sound reduction values for an expanded area of application
- Concealed window fittings permit a consistent design and clear lines
- Slimline profiles mean maximum light efficiency
- Highly thermally insulated