Schüco Window System AWS 60
Wide variety of window solutions to meet the requirements of international markets
The thermally insulated standard window system for the 60 mm basic depth offers an extensive range of solutions for a variety of building envelope requirements.
It is based on the functional and design properties of the aluminium system: perfectly tailored components combine benefits such as narrow face widths and concealed, standard manual or electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
The high level of flexibility of the system ensures a variety of uses as a punched opening, ribbon window or façade insert unit, as well as in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for specifiers and architects is the wide range of opening types such as side-hung and turn/tilt vents, bottom-hung toplights or barrier-free window doors.
An outward-opening window design with centre gasket is also available as a double-vent window with burglar resistance in accordance with test procedure PAS 24.
As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, the window system offers a wide range of profiles, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Schüco AWS 60 thereby sets standards in terms of planning flexibility and offers attractive window solutions specifically for meeting the requirements of international markets.
- Standard aluminium window system for international requirements in basic depth of 60 mm
- Wide range of profiles including the Schüco AWS 60 RL (Residential Line) system and vent profiles for Schüco TipTronic SimplySmart e.g. for side-hung, turn/tilt and double-vent solutions as barrier-free patio and balcony doors, or with insert outer frames including adapter gasket to compensate for different glass thicknesses for integration in Schüco mullion/transom façades
- Combination with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting allows for large vent weights and an opening angle of 180°
- Burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627
- Can also be designed as an outward-opening window with centre gasket, as a double-vent window and with burglar resistance in accordance with test procedure PAS 24