Structural glazing façades with a wide range of design options
Transparent building envelopes with a harmonious, attractive all-glass look covering a large area can be created – an architectural statement that can be fulfilled masterfully with the VISS SG (Structural Glazing) steel façade system.
The narrowest of silicone joints allows a building envelope to be constructed in a structural glazing look, with a glass area that appears almost completely homogenous, conveying lightness and openness.
Variable glass anchors enable double and triple glazing to be installed and provide additional design options.
- Approval in accordance with ETA guideline 13/0015
- Large glass sizes and infill thicknesses are possible
- Uniform structural glazing look
- Fulfils the requirements for prefabricated safety barrier glazing in accordance with DIN 18008-4
- Concealed mechanical fixing of the outer pane possible
- Narrow vertical and horizontal silicone joint of just 20 mm
- 50 mm or 60 mm load-bearing profiles as a standard façade system or mounted on any support