VISS roof glazing
Wide range of glass roof solutions in steel – to meet the highest, individual requirements
A variety of shapes, reliable planning and easy installation: the VISS roof glazing façade system enables welded and plug-in steel constructions to be created for glass roofs, while also allowing large spans to be implemented reliably.
The slimline and extremely stable steel profiles offer a high degree of design freedom: from pyramid and dome solutions through to pitched, gabled and mono-pitched roof glazing.
- A high level of planning reliability due to a wide variety of options, such as flat roofs, pyramid roofs, saw-tooth roofs and hipped roofs
- Extensive system tests
- Excellent thermal insulation values
- CE marking in accordance with EN 1090 (EXC1 and EXC2) possible
- Face widths of 50 mm and 60 mm
- No visible screw fixings
- Same appearance as VISS Fire roof glazing