Janisol stainless steel Door System
Thermally insulated stainless steel door system for special requirements – elegant and highly resilient
The stainless steel profile system is conceived for elegant thermally insulated door constructions with the highest requirements in functionality, security and design – ideally suited for use in coastal and industrial zones and in care-related and hygiene-critical areas.
The compatibility of Janisol stainless steel door systems guarantees visually uniform solutions even when there are a number of different security requirements: non-insulated Jansen Economy doors for indoor use and smoke protection as well as Janisol 2 fire protection systems can be combined.
- Stainless steel profiles made from material 1.4401 for use in industrial and coastal zones (acid-resistant)
- Stainless steel for antimicrobial applications: e.g. in hospitals and care institutions
- High mechanical stability and durability for heavily used doors, for example in public areas
- Small basic depth and slender profile face widths
- Optional: Burglar and bullet-resistant design
- Comprehensive sound reduction expert report
- Concealed hinges, door closers and drivers ensure a harmonious appearance