Schüco Door System ADS 75 HD.HI
Multifunctional solution for large-format commercial doors with high continuous loads
The Schüco ADS 75 HD.HI (Heavy Duty High Insulated) aluminium door system combines high durability with multiple functions and attractive design options – perfect for challenging commercial buildings with high security requirements.
The extremely stable Heavy Duty system is designed specifically for heavy or oversized door leafs with large opening widths and high continuous loads. As a further benefit, the system can also be used as a multifunctional door – including integration in building security and automation systems, e.g. as a panic door in office and public buildings, hospitals or schools.
Together with its narrow face widths, diverse design options and increased burglar resistance and sound reduction, the system makes flexible door solutions possible for the starkly differing requirements of commercial construction.
- Optimised for heavily used entrance and exit areas
- Narrow face widths
- A wide variety of opening types: inward and outward-opening single and double-leaf doors, panic doors and anti-finger-trap doors
- Attractive design options: designs with bevelled (Residential Line) and rounded (Soft Line) leaf contours
- A high standard of security: burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627
- System compatibility: can be combined with Schüco window systems
- Increased sound reduction: optimised user comfort