For rolling together the aluminium half profiles from the Schüco AWS and Schüco ADS systems as well as special profiles and V8 components with the insulating bars and for adjusting the angles of various Schüco façade and skylight profiles.
Roller contact pressure:
PFA profile taping machine
The profile taping machine can be used to apply a protective tape to all profiles with two parallel surfaces. It is also possible to apply the tape to a third side in a single operation if it is at a right angle to the other two sides.
Adjustable distance between axes:
Max. 400 mm
This manual equipment is used to roll the angles on certain mullion and transom profiles, cover caps and insert profiles.
Features and fittings:
- Manual operation
- Max. adjustable distance between axes 400 mm
- Max. profile width 210 mm
- Max. top roller diameter 250 mm
- Pressure rollers for specific profiles
- Guide rollers for specific profiles
- Profile height can be infinitely adjusted using a spindle
We reserve the right to make changes to dimensions and designs in the interest of technical progress.
Illustrations may differ from the original and/or contain options which would incur an additional charge.
Many benefits as a registered user:
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, CAD data, catalogues)
- Software & Tools
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco