Service can never be good enough. What counts are the customer, quality and expertise – from collaborative partnerships and adhering to the highest, self-defined requirements in terms of quality and service, through to thinking and acting responsibly at every stage of the process.
Only by combining a high level of experience, excellent knowledge and the right technology is it possible to exploit all the possibilities of processing and fabricating a high-quality material like aluminium. This means that virtually any individual product requirement can be met with a combination of various technologies and a high level of flexibility, creativity and professionalism.
All of the advantages of aluminium and all of its fabrication options are united in the comprehensive range of products and services
Producing the perfect product result
Every innovation starts with a good idea. Following the motto “even stronger together” and under the concept “development partnership”, Schüco Alu Competence places particular value on cooperative partnerships with customers throughout the entire product development process, from the planning stages through to the final product. The great benefit of the intensive communication and mutual provision of expertise is clear: the optimum technologies and possibilities can be implemented in an even more targeted, time-saving, economical and most effective way to produce the perfect product result.
- Great Potential for Ideas - the perfect basis for innovative products
- Tailored Solutions thanks to wide-ranging expertise
- Collaborative Partnership - reaching our goals faster
- Product Reliability through prototype construction and tests
- Acceleration of the develeopment and product processes
Mechanical Aluminium Processing
Mechanical Aluminium Processing
Precise, fast, economical.
The latest technology in conjunction with the right expertise for perfect products with a perfect design. Cut or uncut, in large or small quantities, sawing, drilling, machining, punching and deburring. High-performance CNC machines as well as our own tool and device construction make any individual implementation possible.
- Sawing, drilling, machining, punching, deburring
- Tools and devices from Schüco Alu Competence
- CNC systems for 3D profile processing
- Highly automated mass production of components
- Precision-finished part geometries thanks to 3D processing
- Automatic processing of bar-length material
- High volumes of machining operations with the high-speed CNC processing centres
- Clean saw cuts
- High level of cost-effectiveness thanks to machinery that meets requirements
Bending Aluminium - Helping to shape your product
Complex cross sections of the highest quality thanks to CNC-controlled stretching or triple-roller bending technology, a three-dimensional forming option and simulation-supported process control. Even with thin-walled, asymmetrical profiles, very narrow forming angles are achieved, with a high repetition factor too.
Perfectly formed, functional, ergonomic.
- Almost unlimited possibilities in terms of form
- Stretch bending for particularly difficult and complex profile cross sections
- Three-dimensional forming
- Shaping is determined before serial production using simulation-supported process control
- Very tight bending tolerances
- Shorter development and production process
The hi-tech stretch bending is particularly suitable for difficult and complex profile cross sections, which can also be shaped in three dimensions. Even with thin-walled, asymmetrical profiles, the smallest shapes can be reproduced very accurately – much more accurately than was previously possible with standard bending technology.
Ideally suited for large components and radii from 200 mm.
MANDREL AND OPEN-DIE BENDING
From particularly small to large radii, this process delivers the best results with minimal tolerances.
The Schüco Alu Competence shaping machines work in detail and precisely. They provide the best results for small radii and complex contours.
The perfect finish for the perfect look: permanent, protective and easy to maintain. Anodising, galvanising, powder coating or wet painting – for any customer wishes or requirement, on individual products or for serial production. The robot-controlled pre-treatment process ensures a fast, perfect and clean surface finish result. Schüco standards set quality benchmarks that go far beyond the standard, so that customer-specific solutions can be achieved using the most efficient method.
- Innumerable combination and design options
- Ground, brushed, polished, blasted
- Anodised and compressed
- Shiny, matt, with or without texture
- Numerous colour options
- Powder-coated or wet painted
- Highest protective properties
- Individual and bar coating
Anodising protects, refines, adds value
Anodising is the perfect technology for producing optimum product surfaces. It ensures maximum protection against the effects of the weather and corrosion, is incredibly resilient and at the same time allows the creation of all visual and haptic effects to be created – matt or shiny, a rough or smooth polish, stainless-steel coloured or polished to a high-gloss finish.
Through in-house Schüco standards that can go above and beyond general standards, processed products are subjected to detailed requirements with the objective of grading their quality to produce customer-specific product requirements in the most efficient procedure. With robot-based surface finishing, the components are processed cleanly, quickly and reliably.
Mechanical pre-treatment options
|Uniform, matt surface. Grinding texture is visible. Grooves caused by pressing are laminated to a large extent.|
|Uniform, shiny surface finish. Visible brush marks. Grooves caused by pressing are removed to an extent.|
|Shiny, polished surface finish. Grooves caused by pressing remain to a large extent.|
Grinding and Brushing
|Uniform, shiny surface finish. Grooves caused by pressing are removed.|
Grinding and Polishing
Smooth, shiny surface finish. Grooves caused by pressing are removed.
Chemical pre-treatment options
Degreasing and deoxidation
|Grooves caused by pressing, e.g. marks and scratches, remain visible.|
|Silk-matt or matt surface finish. Grooves caused by pressing are partly removed.|
Chemical or electrochemical shine
|Polishing and chemical or electrochemical shine|
Concealed, fits, holds.
The perfect combinations: no visible mitre joint, stable and durable. Mitred or angled joints – soldered, bonded, welded, screwed, crimped, clamped or pressed.
- Concealed mitred and angled joints
- Screw connections with corner cleats
- Cast corner joints
- Folding techniques
- Lacquered cast nodes
Assembly and Preparation
Assembly and Preparation
Assembly – fast, flexible. exact.
In keeping with the full service approach, anything is possible, from the production of individual components through to the finished product, or the assembly of individual components to form complete assemblies. The whole thing is packaged and shipped on request.
- Assembly of individual components to form complete assemblies
- All processes up to the finished product
- Full service up to and including logistics