Slimline steel face widths for special architectural requirements
Attractive steel design: thermally insulated Janisol windows from Schüco combine slimline face widths with a high level of functionality, security, comfort and design.
Thanks to a high degree of compatibility between systems and a comprehensive range of fittings for side-hung, turn/tilt, double-vent, and bottom-hung opening types, as well as window doors, the window systems offer flexible options for use in newbuilds and renovations.
System solutions for arched, segmented and studio windows as well as special geometries through laser-welded personal profiles ensure maximum architectural and design freedom.
The highly stable window constructions are optionally available in burglar-resistant and bullet-resistant designs.
- Small basic depth and slender profile face widths
- All standard opening types can be selected
- Rebated system with appearance suitable for renovations
- Optional: Burglar and bullet-resistant design
- Thermally insulated
- System compatibility guarantees flexible application options