Maximum transparency with minimal face width
Alongside energy efficiency, the seamless integration of form and function is nowadays a fundamental requirement when creating modern building envelopes. With the Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI (Panorama Design Super Insulation) window, Schüco now offers an opening unit that meets these architectural requirements perfectly, with minimal internal and external face widths and excellent thermal insulation.
System features which are perfectly tailored to one another serve as the basis for this. These include a flush-fitted vent profile appearance on the inside, minimal gasket sightlines, maximum transparency with the narrowest of internal and external face widths, as well as harmonised face widths in the fixed light and opening unit for a uniform frame appearance. Concealed drainage and a clean language of design thanks to narrow profile radii complete the pioneering design window system.
Integration of the highly thermally insulated opening unit in the Schüco FWS 35 PD façade system as well as the combination with the narrow, opaque Schüco AWS 75 PD VV.SI (Ventilation Vent Super Insulation) ventilation vent, for example, provide a perfectly tailored architectural solution.
- Panorama Design: maximum transparency due to minimum profile face width
- Stylish profile geometry: inner flush finish thanks to all-round shadow gap
- Panorama Design language of form: handle connection without rosettes with Schüco design handle
- Can be used as a punched opening, ribbon window and façade insert unit in Schüco mullion/transom façades
- Wide range of attachments to building structure: best possible planning options including concealed drainage