Schüco Ventilation System VentoTherm Twist
Our new Schüco Innovation Now online platform hones in on three topics which will shape construction for years to come:
Health – Healthy Building. Smart – Smart Building. Security – Secure Building.
Decentralised ventilation system integrated into the window with incoming air, outgoing air and heat recovery
Controlled, room-specific air exchange without opening the window – can be integrated in Schüco aluminium and PVC-U windows. The multi-functional system created in collaboration with Renson© offers efficient, decentralised ventilation solutions which meet the highest standards in energy efficiency. A heat recovery level of up to 80% optimises the amount of energy saved.
The modular construction with six device sizes allows the system to be tailored to individual ventilation requirements in residential buildings or offices in sophisticated newbuild or renovation projects.
Air quality sensors ensure demand-driven regulation for an optimum, user-oriented indoor climate. At the same time, Schüco VentoTherm Twist protects against draughts and keeps insects and pollen out.
- Easy implementation of sophisticated ventilation concepts
- Decentralised, cost-saving integration in the building envelope
- No suspended ceilings or wall openings required
- Fire compartments do not need to be taken into account during planning
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco