Schüco Sun Shading System AB ZDS in Schüco Façade System AF UDC 80
Facade-integrated textile sun shading for an attractive building envelope design
As external textile sun shading that is fully integrated in the Schüco AF UDC 80 (Aluminium Façade Unitized Dynamic Construction) façade system, Schüco AB ZDS (Aluminium Blind Zip Design Screen) offers an efficient shading solution that heavily reduces solar heat gain in buildings on sunny days.
With a high level of transparency depending on the chosen textile and the fabric openness coefficient, the user retains the link to the outside world even when the sun shading is fully closed, including when under high wind loads. The extremely weather and wind-resistant system has a profile-integrated, lateral guide track that prevents the blind from being pulled out of the guide.
A further benefit of the textile sun shading solution with zip guide is the smooth appearance of the blind, which ensures an attractive, homogeneous façade appearance.
Thanks to the large selection of different fabric and colour combinations, a very wide range of requirements for architectural building design can be fulfilled in a variety of ways.
- High wind stability
- Excellent views to the outside with a high level of transparency of 0 to 14 percent depending on the chosen textile and the fabric openness coefficient
- Weather-resistant textiles with low flammability (class B1)
- Narrow and modern guide track design
- Detection of obstacles when blinds are raised and lowered
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco