Schüco Sun Shading System CTB in front of Schüco Façade System FWS 50/60
Façade-mounted, external aluminium micro louvre blade system for optimal shading
As a façade-mounted version, the Schüco CTB (Concealed Toughened Blind) sun shading system is mounted in a casing which can be installed, or even retrofitted, in front of the Schüco FWS 50 and Schüco FWS 60 façade systems.
The sun shading blind, which can be rolled up, is turned around quietly by means of a rubber-coated shaft across its entire width and therefore runs securely into the entry guides and guide tracks.
The micro louvre blades made from extruded aluminium permit optimum shading while, at the same time, the high level of transparency simultaneously provides the best possible views to the outside.
The louvre blades can be incorporated perfectly into the external design of the building envelope as their surfaces can be anodised, which creates a cohesive façade appearance.
The highly stable system can withstand extreme wind loads and even be used in tall buildings, practically regardless of wind loads – with maximum performance in terms of efficiency. The solar energy transmittance of the integrated sun shading is calculated depending on the angle of the sun: at an angle of 50° in summer, less than 2 percent of solar energy reaches the room. Rooms therefore heat up less and the energy costs for air conditioning are significantly reduced.
- Extremely high wind stability allows sun shading even on windy, sunny days and in tall buildings
- Complete shading provides protection from heat in summer when the sun is at an angle of 20° or higher
- High degree of blind transparency of 23 percent guarantees a good view to the outside
- Suitable for newbuilds, renovations and retrofitting sun shading
- Special louvre blade shape directs diffuse light inside and ensures pleasant room lighting
- Available in six anodised colours: C0, C31-C35
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco