Schüco Façade System Seamless
Visually seamless transition between façade and sliding system
A perfect example of harmonious unity: with Schüco Seamless Combination, the Schüco ASS 77 PD and Schüco ASE 67 PD Panorama Design sliding systems seamlessly transition into the Schüco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade system so that the slimline 35 mm face width of the mullion profiles can be retained.
Both Panorama Design sliding systems provide the option of sliding units with large-scale vents. The puristic design means that the Seamless system is a visual highlight and also has the superior feel of Schüco quality.
Further advantages include an optional level threshold for ensuring ease of access and an outer frame that can be integrated into the walls of the building. Thanks to narrow profiles, this ensures maximum transparency for rooms flooded with light.
As a special benefit for architects and specifiers, the Schüco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade offers a system-integrated solution for designing all-glass corners in the corner areas of buildings without vertical mullion profiles, for architecture flooded with light, with excellent visuals and with maximum transparency to meet the most stringent requirements for high-end residential and commercial projects.
- Narrow face widths without visible insert outer frames and coupling profiles
- Continuous building structure attachment system: simple and reliable installation on site
- Two types of outer frame for the sliding system guarantee design freedom
- Easy combination of the different vent and outer frame profiles means it is possible to respond very flexibly to customer requests
- Minimalist design of the handles and coupling profiles