Janisol HI Door System
Multi-functional steel doors – optimised for thermal insulation, security and a long life cycle
High level of burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627 and use as a double-leaf door with full panic function across the entire spectrum of unit widths in case of emergencies: Janisol HI steel doors offer tested multi-functional solutions for buildings with high safety and security requirements, such as sports and leisure facilities, public administration buildings, airports, shopping centres, hospitals and schools. In this way, commercial properties equipped with this product also become attractive to high-calibre tenants, such as jewellers or exclusive vehicle dealerships.
Fitted with triple insulating glass, the doors meet the highest demands in terms of thermal insulation and sound reduction – a pioneering application in the field of contemporary architecture.
High-tech insulating bars made from glass fibre-reinforced PVC-U ensure outstanding system-tested structural properties for steel door constructions which guarantee long-lasting security, even under extreme loads – an important benefit in particular for public buildings which experience a high level of traffic.
- Highly thermally insulated
- Maximum mechanical stability and durability for doors in public areas
- Structural alternation between tubular frame construction and cladding
- Comprehensive sound reduction expert report
- The highest mechanical strength class in accordance with EN 1192 and the highest durability class in accordance with EN 12400
- Concealed hinges, door closers and drivers ensure a harmonious appearance