Schüco Façade System FWS 60 SG
Slimline all-glass façade with 60 mm face width – the basis for a variety of solutions
A timeless aesthetic combined with maximum functionality – the Schüco FWS 60 SG (Structural Glazing) façade system with 60 mm face width enables large-scale, all-glass façades including double insulating glass for excellent thermal insulation.
The system can be designed in a flush-fitted all-glass look or in a semi-Structural Glazing look.
Additional design freedom is provided by the comprehensive cover cap range: a horizontal or vertical emphasis on the façade can create attractive architectural features.
Compatibility with the Schüco AWS 114 window system ensures extra functionality and user comfort: the manually or mechatronically operated insert units with outward-opening projected top-hung or parallel-opening windows can be integrated into the all-glass façade with a visually homogeneous look, even for large-format solutions.
- As a flush-fitted, all-glass façade or semi-structural glazing façade with horizontal or vertical profile accentuation, the construction offers a high degree of design freedom
- Uniform system integration of all insert units of the Schüco AWS 114 window system
- Large-format glazing options ensure maximum transparency
- The use of double insulating glass provides excellent thermal insulation
- Structurally glazed façade for double glazing with various glass thicknesses and high glass loads
- Slimline butt joints can be wet-sealed or dry-glazed (shadow gap or flush-fitted)