Schüco Window System AWS 75.SI+
Improved thermal insulation, security and fabrication
The optimised Schüco AWS 75.SI+ (Super Insulation) standard window system for the 75 mm basic depth is part of the Schüco AWS system platform and forms the basis for a range of applications in energy-efficient building envelopes. Depending on the architectural requirements, the highly thermally insulated aluminium system can be used as a punched opening, ribbon window, façade insert unit or in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for architects and specifiers is the wide range of opening types such as tilt/slide vents, bottom-hung toplights or horizontal and vertical pivot vents.
A wide range of profiles is available within the system platform, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Developed to be future-oriented, the system is based on the Cradle-to-Cradle (C2C) principle, making it perfect for planning sustainable building concepts with construction units that have been tested and assessed for harmful substances and recycling properties. Raw materials are turned into products which can be turned back into high-quality raw materials with their original quality at the end of their lifecycle. Schüco AWS 75.SI+ has been tested by EPEA Hamburg and certified with a silver label in accordance with the latest C2C standard of the American Cradle to Cradle Innovation Institute.
- Continuous centre gasket: faster fabrication of the centre gasket compared to those sold by the metre with gasket corners; no interruption of the gasket level at the corners and gaskets do not need to be bonded
- Improved fabrication of the glazing rebate insulation as a moulded piece; this removes the need for time-consuming, manual steps and reduces the installation time
- Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fitting ensures efficient fabrication: flexible, simple and intuitive
- Vent parts self-positioning and installed without tools
- Fittings installation without locking bar recess on the vent facilitates faster fabrication as well as simplified, efficient locking bar preparation
- Symmetrical cavity-fitted gearbox can be used on the right and left-hand side; simplified cutting of the locking bar and reduced storage requirements
Many benefits as a registered user:
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, CAD data, catalogues)
- Software & Tools
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco