Schüco Folding Sliding System AS FD 75
Folding sliding systems and transparency don't go together? Yes, with a vent width of up to 1,500mm and a narrow face width of 90mm, the AS FD 75/90.HI sets new standards when it comes to transparency.
Can you spare 3 minutes? Watch now and discover the Schüco AS FD 75 folding sliding door.
With extremely slim face widths and flush-fitted outer and vent frames, the Schüco AS FD 75 folding sliding system really stands out.
A comprehensive selection of opening and locking types makes individual designs possible with maximum planning freedom.
3 different threshold types, including a flat threshold with great rollover capacity, make the system adaptable to many installation situations.
An optional side-hung door enables quick passage, while an integrated magnetic retaining catch ensures secure opening and closing of the folding sliding unit.
The system now offers a higher level of security, meeting burglar resistance class RC 2.
The improved sealing concept with two continuous gasket levels offers greater watertightness and air permeability values for all opening types.
- Corner and T-cleats can be screwed on, ensuring simple and quiet installation of the outer frame.
- Lateral adjustment profiles in the outer frame compensate for tolerances once installed.
- Extremely quiet operation of the vents is achieved through massive stainless steel tracks and stainless steel rollers.
- The system is easy to transport and takes up little space on the construction site, making building completion very efficient.
- A reduced number of insert profiles allows for easy assembly.
- Guide carriers are secured against becoming detached in the top outer frame.
- 2 profile widths selectable for sash frame profiles.
Many benefits as a registered user:
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, CAD data, catalogues)
- Software & Tools
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco