Schüco Door System AD UP 75
Universal use as heavily used commercial door and stylish entrance door
Excellent insulation properties combined with high stability – the Schüco AD UP 75 door system with a 75 mm basic depth offers high functional reliability for all requirements in luxury residential and commercial buildings.
With its groundbreaking construction principle and modular gasket system, the system sets new standards in thermal insulation, weathertightness, load-bearing capacity and durability for aluminium door systems. With a broad portfolio of fittings and design options, it allows stylish door solutions which meet every requirement for all areas of life and work. The door system is perfect for integration with door communication and access control systems.
- The same construction principle across all basic depths and maximum use of identical parts ensure professional, reliable fabrication
- Reduced warehouse storage due to symmetrical profile construction
- One barrel hinge for all applications: with clamping anchor technology as well as enhanced adjustment options for simple and time-saving installation
- Easy to install unit for newbuilds and renovations by means of frame anchor and fixing lug thanks to central unit fixing in the aluminium
- Thermally broken aluminium composite threshold with concealed fixing to building structure which can be removed or replaced retrospectively if it is damaged
- Structurally optimised sealing of the base point: gasket installation without supplementary profiles and drip bar, tubular lip gasket with gasket lip (contact-free) as protection from water splashing and use across all systems (two or three sealing levels)