Flexible fire-resistant façade – maximum security with an attractive design
VISS Fire is the steel profile system for all standard fire-resistance classes, which also allows attractive façades to be created flexibly without compromising on security or design.
The fire protection system can be freely combined with standard VISS façades – with a consistent, uniform look thanks to identical façade elevations.
Slimline face widths with large areas of glass provide maximum light penetration and the highest level of transparency.
The system is designed for vertical façades in all tested fire resistance classes for internal and external use (E30/60/90, EI30/60/90), and approved in combination with Janisol 2 fire doors for internal use.
- Very narrow profile face widths for all fire resistance classes
- Can be used in both inside and outside areas
- Unit heights up to 5000 mm and unlimited widths can be constructed
- Design versatility with feature load-bearing profiles and cover caps
- Single, double or triple glazing can be installed, depending on the fire resistance class
- Optimum light penetration due to large glass sizes
- Design reliability thanks to tested safety barrier loading
- Identical appearance of the façades which combined with standard VISS façades
- CE-approved fire protection façades