Door and wall construction for multi-functional fire and smoke-protection applications
The proven Schüco ADS 80 FR 30 (Fire-Resistant) door system with a basic depth of 80 mm, which is based on highly stable 5-chamber hollow profiles, features impressive versatility in terms of application, function and design.
For additional requirements in building security and automation, the highly stable aluminium systems for fire and smoke-protection applications can be upgraded to multi-functional doors. The range of applications covers everything from burglar resistance and panic function to optimised sound reduction and safety barrier loading indoors and outdoors via access controls with integrated emergency exit control components from the Schüco Door Control System.
Floor-to-ceiling, large-scale fully glazed solutions and opposed opening doors provide increased architectural design freedom.
Evidence of the system's durability and stability during daily use is provided by certificates of resistance to repeated opening and closing in accordance with EN 12400 class 8 with 1 million cycles and the highest class 4 in vandalism testing in accordance with EN 1192.
The doors and fixed glazing are approved and certified for use indoors and outdoors in accordance with DIN and EN standards.
- Tested in accordance with DIN 4102 and EN 1634/EN 1364
- CE-marked doors certified for external use in accordance with EN 16034/EN 14351-1
- Mechanical strength in accordance with EN 1192, class 4, with the highest protection against vandalism and frequent excessive use of force
- Approved for safety barrier loading with F30 glazing
- Opposed opening door for indoor fire and smoke doors and doors experiencing high levels of use
- Use of fully integrated Schüco Door Control System components for flexible access control systems
- Burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627 with and without panic function