VISS Fire EI30
Our new Schüco Innovation Now online platform hones in on three topics which will shape construction for years to come:
Health – Healthy Building. Smart – Smart Building. Security – Secure Building.
Flexible fire-resistant façade – maximum security with an attractive design
VISS Fire EI30 is the optimised steel profile system for fire resistance class 30 minutes, with which attractive facades can be flexibly realised without compromising on safety and design. The fire protection system can be freely combined with standard VISS façades - with a consistently harmonious appearance thanks to identical façade elevations. Slimline face widths with large areas of glass provide maximum light penetration and the highest level of transparency. The system enables curtain walls in fire resistance class EI 30 in combination with Janisol 2 fire doors.
- Narrowest profile face widths of 50 or 60 mm
- Shelf heights up to 5000 mm with unlimited width possible
- Design versatility with feature load-bearing profiles and cover caps
- Use of mono, double or triple insulating glasses
- Optimum light penetration due to large glass sizes
- Design reliability thanks to tested safety barrier loading
- Identical appearance of the façades which combined with standard VISS façades
- CE-approved fire protection façades