Schüco Sun Shading System AB ZDS in Schüco Window System AWS
Our new Schüco Innovation Now online platform hones in on three topics which will shape construction for years to come:
Health – Healthy Building. Smart – Smart Building. Security – Secure Building.
External, integrated textile sun shading with a high level of wind stability
Fully integrated in Schüco AWS window systems, the external, textile Schüco AB ZDS sun shading (Aluminium Blind Zip Design Screen) offers convenient shading solutions to considerably reduce solar heat gain in buildings on sunny days.
Thanks to the high level of transparency, the link to the outside world is retained for the user (depending on the chosen textile and fabric openness coefficient) even when the sun shading is fully closed. It also performs reliably on days with high wind loads: the profile-integrated, lateral track guide of the extremely weather and wind-resistant system prevents the blind from being pulled out of the guide.
An additional plus point is that the sun shading with zip guide has a smooth fabric appearance, creating a homogenous look.
In order to meet a wide range of requirements in terms of architectural building design, the sun shading blinds are available in different designs – this guarantees optimum integration in the façade design of the building.
- System integration in Schüco Window Systems AWS
- High wind stability
- Excellent views to the outside with a high level of transparency depending on the chosen textile and fabric openness coefficient
- Weather-resistant, low-flammability textiles (class B1)
- Slim and modern guide track design
- Detection of obstacles when blinds are raised and lowered
- Large-format solutions for fixed lights and ribbon windows can be created
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco