Data privacy statement for Schueco UK Ltd “My Workspace” area protected by a login procedure
We are delighted that you are interested in Schueco UK Ltd. The protection of your personal data is important to us. In our General Data Privacy Statement, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website for purely informational purposes. This can be found in the “data protection” section on our homepage.
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you may use if you are interested.
Your registration to the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, requires you to disclose additional personal data. We require this data for provision of the respective service. The principles of processing of personal data detailed in the General Data Privacy Statement shall apply, in addition to the following data privacy statement
This document can be downloaded and archived in the form of a PDF by clicking here (pdf, 19.8 KB). The free programme Adobe Reader, or a similar programme which exports PDF formats, is required in order to open the PDF file. The document can also be printed.
1. Consent to use of data
By confirming data processing within the registration section of the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Schueco UK Ltd, Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, Milton Keynes, MK9 4BE (hereinafter “Schüco”) for the purposes listed in the data privacy statement.
2. Revocation of consent/objection to advertising consent
(1) You can revoke your consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of personal data by the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, at any time with effect for the future and in accordance with the provisions of this data privacy statement. You can do this by emailing
email@example.com or by sending written notification to Schueco UK Ltd, Data Protection Officer, Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, Milton Keynes, MK9 4BE.
(2) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for other advertising purposes at any time (via email, telephone or post). You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact details listed in clause 2 (1).
(3) All requests for information or objections to data processing must be sent by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Schueco UK Ltd, Data Protection Officer, Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, Milton Keynes, MK9 4BE.
3. Deletion of personal data
Personal data is deleted unless this is opposed by the statutory retention requirements, if a deletion claim has been asserted, if the data required for fulfilment of the purpose pursued through storage is no longer needed, or if the storage of this data is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
4. Personal data
Schüco sets up password protected access for every user who registers at “My Workspace” through www.schueco.uk or through their country-specific Schüco website. The sole persons authorised to access the personal data are the registered users and the specified administrator (if the service provides for this), as well as the user specified by the administrator, if applicable, who has been granted authorisation by the administrator in the name of and with full power of attorney of his client.
All users are obligated to treat their personal login details in a strictly confidential manner and not to disclose them to third parties, even if they are employed by the client. The administrator is additionally obliged to treat the users’ data, to which he has access, in a strictly confidential manner and not to make this accessible to third parties.
5. Collection, processing, use
(1) For the purposes of operating the “My Workspace” area protected by a login procedure, Schüco processes or uses personal data to the extent described below.
The following mandatory details are collected in order to set up access to “My Workspace”. Without disclosing this data, it is not possible to enable access for the respective client or user.
- The client (company) is disclosed by the administrator, if applicable, if the service or user provides for this
- Address details of the client/user
- Title of administrator (if the service provides for this)
- First and last name of administrator (if the service provides for this)
- Email address of administrator (if the service provides for this)
- Disclosure of other employees of the client as users, if applicable
- Title of other users, if applicable
- First and last name of users, if applicable
- Email address of users, if applicable
- IP address
(2) Both the administrator (if the service provides for this) and the user(s), if applicable, are required to consent to the collection, processing and use of their personal data.
Registration is completed by means of the so-called double opt-in procedure once the administrator and users have consented to the use of personal data (if the service provides for this). This means that registration is only complete if the users and the administrator appointed by the client (if the service provides for this) have confirmed their consent by clicking on the link contained in the confirmation email sent for this purpose.
If the corresponding confirmation does not take place within 48 hours, the registration of the client is automatically deleted from the database.
(3) When using the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, the data necessary for use is stored.
If the client would like to make any amendments to the administrator or user data, then a corresponding request form is available upon request by emailing email@example.com . A copy of the amendment request is sent to both the administrator and user email addresses stored.
(4) When using the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, the specified personal data may, if applicable, be made available to other users of the login-protected “My Workspace” area in accordance with the purpose of using the application.
(5) When making contact by email or through the contact form in the “My Workspace” area, protected by a login procedure, the email address, name and telephone number used are stored in order to answer questions.
6. Data transfer to third parties
(1) Data shall not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so (e.g. prosecutions).
(2) In some cases, Schüco uses external service providers to process data. These are carefully selected by Schüco and commissioned in writing. They are bound by Schüco’s instructions and are regularly inspected. The service providers shall not pass this data onto third parties.
Status as of: July 2019