Schüco Fönstersystem LivIng Alu Inside
Schüco LivIng Alu Inside - The new generation of steel-free profiles
Based on the Schüco LivIng system dimensions, using patented aluminium profile rolling technology turns Schüco LivIng Alu Inside into a steel-free profile with maximum thermal insulation alongside a high level of cost-effectiveness and flexibility in fabrication and installation.
Schüco LivIng Alu Inside is the next logical development of the Schüco Alu Inside system. It is based on patented aluminium profile rolling technology, whereby continuous aluminium strips are simultaneously extruded into PVC-U profiles. They provide the entire construction with a level of stability which almost rivals that of steel-reinforced profiles. With this highly thermally insulated PVC-U system, steel-free windows which are suitable for passive houses can be produced economically on an industrial scale.
Thanks to its 7-chamber profile construction, the dispensation with steel reinforcement and the targeted positioning of the aluminium hinges, Schüco LivIng Alu Inside has no thermal bridging. Here, the material within the profile system – a high-quality aluminium alloy – is a distinct advantage because it reflects approx. Because it reflects approx. 90% of the thermal radiation due to its polished surface. The optimum division of the chambers, the reduction of the rebate space and additional, large insulation zones to accommodate optional insulation blocks allow insulation values to be achieved.
- A high level of system reliability and flexibility through integration in the Schüco LivIng basic system
- Centre gasket system with three continuous drainage levels for maximum protection against wind, cold and moisture
- Window system to passive house standard
- Patented aluminium profile rolling technology (Patent-Nr. EP 1 196 677 B2)
- Perfectly sized aluminium reinforcements integrated in the profile to meet the highest structural requirements
- Large volume chambers for inserting additional, prefabricated insulation
- Increased basic depth for added security and burglar resistance
- Vent geometry with rebated appearance (Classic)
- 100% recyclable