Pioneering, high-performance door system for residential and commercial buildings
Designed for the most demanding project-specific solutions in residential and commercial construction: the highly stable Schüco AD UP 90 door system with a 90 mm basic depth is based on a triple-shell construction principle and uses a double central gasket system that ensures the best energy efficiency, insulation and weathertightness properties.
The system guarantees maximum design and planning freedom in implementing functional, comfort and design oriented door solutions for all areas of application, e.g. as a front entrance with leaf-enclosing infills, concealed door hinges and concealed, integrated door communication systems.
- Triple-shell profile composition ensures maximum stability and functional reliability
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Mechanical durability tests up to 1 million cycles ensure a long service life and a high load-bearing capacity
- Range of vent types, concealed hinges in combination with door communication and access control for high degree of planning freedom
- Proven system security and comfort
- Continuous double centre gasket: excellent insulation and sealing properties