Schüco Langų sistema AWS 75.SI+
Improved thermal insulation, security and fabrication
The optimised Schüco AWS 75.SI+ (Super Insulation) standard window system for the 75 mm basic depth is part of the Schüco AWS system platform and forms the basis for a range of applications in energy-efficient building envelopes. Depending on the architectural requirements, the highly thermally insulated aluminium system can be used as a punched opening, ribbon window, façade insert unit or in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for architects and specifiers is the wide range of opening types such as tilt/slide vents, bottom-hung toplights or horizontal and vertical pivot vents.
A wide range of profiles is available within the system platform, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Developed to be future-oriented, the system is based on the Cradle-to-Cradle (C2C) principle, making it perfect for planning sustainable building concepts with construction units that have been tested and assessed for harmful substances and recycling properties. Raw materials are turned into products which can be turned back into high-quality raw materials with their original quality at the end of their lifecycle. Schüco AWS 75.SI+ has been tested by EPEA Hamburg and certified with a silver label in accordance with the latest C2C standard of the American Cradle to Cradle Innovation Institute.
- Optimised thermal insulation with the same face width ensures design-oriented planning of energy-efficient building envelopes
- Flexible level of insulation thanks to range of design and scaling options as well as attractive upgrade options, e.g. with the Integralmaster internal sun shading, glare protection and screening system
- "Cradle to Cradle Certified" in Silver: tested and certified high sustainability increases the value of a property
- Range of vent profiles for use with the Schüco TipTronic SimplySmart generation of fittings as well as for outward-opening vent types
- Insert outer frame with adapter gasket to compensate for different glazing thicknesses, for integration in Schüco mullion/transom façades
- Solutions for barrier-free patio and balcony doors in side-hung, turn/tilt and double-vent designs