Schüco Window System AWS 50.NI
Non-insulated window system specifically for interiors
The Schüco AWS 50.NI (Non Insulation) aluminium window system for the basic depth of 50 mm offers extensive solutions for a wide range of requirements without the need for thermal insulation as well as specifically for interior construction.
This is based on the combination of functional properties and architectural design freedom in perfectly tailored components, for example, the combination of narrow face widths with concealed fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
The high level of flexibility of the system enables a variety of uses as a punched opening, ribbon window or in combination with Schüco sliding systems.
An additional benefit for specifiers and architects is that there are a number of different design options for the window system, such as side-hung and turn/tilt vents, double-vent windows or tilt/slide doors. The following opening types are available for outward-opening windows: projected top-hung, turn/tilt, top-hung, side-hung and an innovative double-vent window.
As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, Schüco AWS 50.NI offers a wide range of profiles for attractive window solutions, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical mullions and asymmetrical mullions.
- Non-insulated aluminium window system specifically for use in interior construction or warm climate zones
- Design freedom achieved through its combination with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting
- Large vent weights possible with an opening angle of 180°
- Burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627
- Wide range of solutions in side-hung, turn/tilt and tilt/slide design
- Outward-opening windows are also possible