Highly thermally insulated bi-fold system with a wide selection of types and outstanding weathertightness
With narrow face widths and a wide range of types which meet all the requirements of current thermal insulation standards, as well as outstanding weathertightness, the highly thermally insulated Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI (Folding Door High Insulated) bi-fold system is ideally suited for use in outdoor areas.
Attractive opening types such as the 90° corner including a flat, thermally insulated threshold for barrier-free access offer a variety of design options for the visually appealing system.
Additionally, the bi-fold system can be designed with a magnetic retaining catch with an elegant design and matching flat door handle.
- Flat threshold with a high level of watertightness for universal use with added comfort
- Opening type with 90° corner enhances the design range
- Magnetic retaining catch in an elegant design allows the vent to be secured when folded
- Wide range of colours: different colours on the outside and inside possible
- Vent stacks can be folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards
- System is compatible with the Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI (Block System High Insulated) window system: a window vent can be integrated as a turn/tilt vent into the folding vent