Versatile façade window with simple installation
The Schüco AWS 114 window system stands for high efficiency in production, installation and operation, and can be designed as a parallel-opening or projected top-hung window.
With its large vent formats. the functional system can be integrated seamlessly into different façade geometries – even for high vent weights.
As a thermally insulated façade window with standard insulating glazing and a continuous glazing bead, the insert unit offers a diverse range of design options for integration in nearly all Schüco façade systems.
- Seamless visual integration in virtually all Schüco façade systems without compromising the uniform façade geometry
- Opening types: projected top-hung and parallel-opening windows, even with high vent weights
- Innovative range of fittings: perfectly balanced manual fittings system with low operating forces only; operation by means of concealed Schüco TipTronic motorised actuator also possible
- Excellent thermal insulation due to standard insulating glass with continuous glazing bead
- High transparency thanks to generous possible vent dimensions and weights for manual and Schüco TipTronic fittings
- Optimised, balanced system with low operating forces