One system for all units: Comprehensive platform for the integration, control and monitoring of the mechatronic Schüco units
Schüco Building Skin Control (BSC) has an open interface for maximum variety. This means that it can be connected to open building management systems such as KNX or BACnet as well as external smart home systems such as Amazon Alexa.
All mechatronic Schüco units and functions are generally commissioned and configured using the Automation Engineering Tool (AET) software.
Integrated sensor technology allows automated functions for maximum comfort, such as time-controlled window ventilation or energy-saving night-time cooling.
The innovative technology opens up new levels of application freedom. With Schüco BSC, Schüco windows and sliding systems can be operated easily by means of voice command without having to use a smartphone or button. For example: “Alexa, ventilate the living room".
The new Schüco dashboard offers an individual overview of all Schüco BSC systems installed in projects in one web interface. The spectrum ranges from adjustable maintenance cycles for each project, group or unit, through to automatic notifications on pending maintenance or events. All units can be assigned to buildings, floors and rooms, allowing them to be localised easily and quickly if there is an event or maintenance is required.
- Comprehensive platform for the integration, control and monitoring of the mechatronic Schüco units
- Open interface for maximum variety. Schüco BSC can be connected to open building management systems such as KNX or BACnet as well as external smart home systems such as Amazon Alexa
- Mobile: Control and monitoring of all mechatronic units by means of the Schüco Building Skin Control app
- Maximum convenience: With the Schüco app, you can activate automatic functions such as night-time cooling, air quality sensors, motion sensors, silent mode time
- Flexible and open: Networking of Schüco BSC with various smart home systems by means of the Schüco Cloud
- New technology: Open Schüco window and sliding systems without any smartphone or button, simply by means of voice command. For example: “Alexa, ventilate the living room".