Schüco Façade System AOC 50 ST
Add-on construction on steel for façades and skylights with excellent performance characteristics
With the Schüco AOC 50 ST (steel) façade system, technically and creatively impressive skylight constructions and large-scale vertical façades in the 50-mm system width are possible on steel sub-structures.
New system components enable simple and reliable execution, including load transfer and screw guidance, even when working with large panes and triple glazing.
The add-on construction on steel combines energy-efficient, aesthetically sophisticated construction with streamlined fabrication and installation.
- Add-on construction on steel for vertical façades and glass roofs for maximum transparency
- Vertical façades and skylights can be used for roof pitches to 2°
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 window system as projected top-hung or parallel-opening windows: large-scale automated window solutions for standard and SHEV applications that can be integrated into the building control system
- Burglar resistance tested in the system on steel sub-structures
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco