Schüco Building Automation DCS Touch Display
Ultramodern door communication technology and effective access control in just one high-quality module
Keep track of everything at all times: The integrated HD camera and access control ensure that the entrance area is visible and secure.
Open and flexible: The open communication standard means that the system can be connected to different external end devices.
The Schüco DCS Touch Display combines the latest technology with timeless design. The flush-fitted installation of the module in the door profile, together with the touchscreen and a high-quality black glass surface, give the unit a classy appearance.
Thanks to its intuitive menu guide similar to a smartphone, the Schüco DCS Touch Display is just as easy to use as a smartphone.
Fabrication and installation could not be easier as only one cable is used for energy and communication transfer.
Clear web interface for configuring settings for door communication and access control
- Door and door communication form one unit: The profile-integrated, flush-fitted installation in Schüco doors is setting new standards in terms of design and functionality for combined door communication and access control systems
- Intuitive operation: Thanks to its intuitive menu guide similar to a smartphone, it is just as easy to use as a smartphone
- Maximum flexibility: The door communication can either be integrated in the door profile or mounted as a wall or panel installation.
- Everything in one module: Unique combination of door communication and access control (PIN code); can also be combined with other modules of the Schüco DCS system
- Open and flexible: System can be connected to different external end devices thanks to open communication standard
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco