Flexible standard window series with maximum thermal insulation and Schüco SimplySmart technology, which has been optimised for fabrication
In the basic depth of 75 mm, the Schüco Window AWS modular system offers SI designs (Super Insulation) which combine maximum thermal insulation with impressive properties in terms of function, design and fabrication. The standard series – Schüco Window AWS 75.SI+ – features outstanding thermal insulation with a face width of 117 mm. With a continuous centre gasket and new glazing rebate insulation, the Schüco SimplySmart technology ensures more efficient fabrication. In combination with the new Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart mechanical generation of fittings, installation can be completed considerably more quickly.
As a block window with a concealed vent frame, Schüco Window AWS 75 BS.SI+ fulfils the highest requirements in terms of architecture thanks to its slim design and maximum transparency.
Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI+ is based on the Schüco block window and is designed specifically for the economical construction of ribbon windows with storey-height glazing with a homogeneous mullion/transom appearance.
- Uf values from 0.92 W/(m²K) for aluminum windows with maximum thermal insulation
- Uf value = 1.2 W/(m²K) with 117 mm face width, Uw value = 0.90 W/(m²K) and Ug value = 0.6 W/(m²K)
- Centre gasket with fin in microcellular rubber design
- Block window system variant with outstanding thermal insulation
- Attractive design options: Schüco AWS 75 BS.SI+ with concealed vent as block window and Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI+ with mullion/transom appearance
- Optional vent in standard and RL (Residential Line) style
- Motorised fittings solutions possible with Schüco TipTronic
- Burglar resistance to RC 3
- Outward-opening also available as an option