The Schüco AWS 75.SI aluminium window system combines the excellent thermal insulation properties of PVC-U and timber windows with the unique advantages of aluminium:
durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs - in large, transparent formats. With a basic depth of just 75 mm, this window system offers excellent versatility and can easily be combined with the Schüco range of doors ADS.
In combination with the concealed fittings Schüco AvanTec and Schüco TipTronic, Schüco AWS 75.SI meets the very highest standards in terms of both design and ease of use.
This product is part of the : www.dgnb-navigator.de/en
- Outstanding thermal insulation for basic depth of 75 mm: Uf values from 0.9 to 1.6 W/m²K
- Enlarged insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
- Optimised, co-extruded centre gasket
- Novel design of thermal insulation in glazing rebate
- Wide range of profiles including the Schüco AWS 75 RL.SI design system
- Compatible with the Schüco ADS door range