Today, efficient and economical work is supported by the right software. It simplifies and accelerates work processes.
Find out more about the latest range of software from Schüco.
Configurate and calculate
The DCS emergency exit door configurator software can be used to set the DCS emergency exit control and the previous version of the emergency exit control. The program has been completely revised. The Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system is required.
- Easy installation, automatic installation of drives - modern look & feel
- Clear, simple user guide
- Control unit is automatically identified at COM port
- Configurations can be saved / uploaded to a file
- Log can be printed out
- Multiple language versions (German / English)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 and Windows 8
The Schüco ID Professional software is a configuration and service tool for the integrated Schüco side-hung door drive (ID).
- Optimum system configuration of the Schüco integrated side-hung door drive (ID) due to fine tuning of the system parameters (movement curve, time settings etc.)
- Activation / deactivation of additional functions
- Entry of specific door data to create the required product certification in accordance with the DIN 18650 and EN 16005 standards as well as machinery guidelines
Project planning program for the calculation of U values for windows, entrance doors, sliding doors and curtain walling made from composite aluminium and steel profiles.
- Planning support for developers and metal fabricators
- Dimensions can be calculated for all relevant unit types with Schüco window and façade systems
- Wide range of Schüco series and profiles
- Database for glass and panels (can be supplemented with custom glass and panel types
- As an online application, you always have access to the latest version – without the need for updates
The TipTronic Professional software required to operate the bus adapter interface using a PC can be downloaded easily from here.
The software is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish.
You can use this program to make the following settings and carry out the following diagnostic functions on the windows, :
- Adjust the break in travel for power management
- Monitor and change the window addresses
- Rearrange existing window addresses
- Run a new bus scan with a display of article numbers
- Change the operating mode
- Control individual motors in commissioning mode
- Adjust the maximum opening width of the chain
- Activate or deactivate the anti-turn lock for turn/tilt windows
- Display the status of the window and sensor strip
- Operate the window remotely to test functionality
- List the events for remote diagnosis
- Display the tilt and turn cycles performed
- Create a log file for documentation purposes
- Configure the group control device
Plan and construct
Schüco NSHEVS Project Planning Program
Project planning program for preliminary calculations for Schüco natural SHEVS in accordance with EN 12101-2.
- Planning support for developers and metal fabricators
- All relevant opening types for Schüco SHEVS can be dimensioned
- The program is used for approximately calculating the aerodynamically effective area
- Calculation of the required number of vents based on A283 opening type, opening direction and stroke as well as of the required actuators
Preliminary Structural Analysis
The structural planning support for architects or metal fabricators based on the Eurocodes.
- Wide range of Schüco series and profiles
- Takes into account the effects of wind, snow, ice, dead load and horizontal dynamic loads
- Automatic adjustment to site conditions in Germany
- Free loads can be entered
- Different loading conditions on the building are analysed automatically and standard cross section parameters are calculated
The SchüCal units are transferred to SchüCad through an interface. Detailed drawings are then created with the CAD tools. The Schüco Article Library and Architects’ Library accelerate construction with pre-defined profile sections and attachment locations. SchüCad also automatically generates detailed workshop drawings based on SchüCal.
- 2D / 3D construction software based on AutoCAD® Architecture 2015
- SchüCad offers simple data transfer from SchüCal, for example, for 3D units and section details
- Powerful metal fabrication tools for detailed design
- Current Schüco Article Library and Architects’ Library integrated Fabrication plans and other additional outputs in CAD, for example, glazing / panel plans, 3D bar
- Convenient additional functions enable easy-to-create wall attachment details, for example draw foil / sheet metal
- Automated functions, such as section detail generation and representation
- Quick and reliable dimensioning of fabrication plans (height nodes, interrupted dimensions with base)
- Exploded view and fabrication list support fabrication work
- Profile preparation diagram (optional) shows all the mechanical processing from all relevant sides
Section detail generation
With section detail generation, sections are automatically or manually transferred from SchüCal to SchüCad. You can then complete sections generated with attachments to the building structure etc. using the SchüCad drawing functions.
Attachments to building structure
The Architects' Library is included in SchüCad and contains typical section details and wall attachments for Schüco window, door, sliding, lift-and-slide, folding sliding and façade systems. Using the CD, a wall attachment can be easily added to attachments to building structures and further refined in SchüCad.
Using the Load profile command, Schüco system articles from the article library can be added to your drawing as a block. If the article numbers are not recognised, the article can be selected from a selection dialog box with profile preview. The article selection is sorted by profile series, making it easier to find the right article. Using the same dialog box, pre-defined CAD drawings from the Schüco Architects' Library can also be selected and inserted in the drawing. These sections show details and standard attachments to the building structure, which can be displayed in sub-blocks and edited if necessary.
CAD commands for sheet / foil / insulation
The CAD application has a number of additional drawing commands for editing detailed attachments, e.g. drawing and editing:
- Slot / hole
- Dynamic wall constructions
Parameters such as material thicknesses, segment lengths, radii, sample stock and article numbers can be set by default or modified if necessary.
CAD commands - glass block
Using the Glass composition command, a new glass package can be created and inserted in the drawing. The glass graphic inserted is dynamic and can be modified simply by dragging it to the handles in the structure. The dimensions of the individual panes of glass and the space between panes can be modified. The glass description can be automatically or manually added as text. These glass descriptions are automatically updated when changes are made to the glass composition.
CAD commands - Panel block
Using the Panel block command, a new panel block can be created and inserted in the drawing. The panel composition can be freely defined and can be subsequently edited at any time. Corner panels or any angle panels can also be generated. All the parameters for flat panels and box panels, e.g. for sheet, angle bracket, insulating material, dimensions etc., can be edited subsequently and modified for new requirements. With the entry help in the screen for the panel composition, the process to create the graphic is self-explanatory.
All mechanical preparations for a profile bar can be exported to SchüCad. The profile preparation diagram output shows all the profile sides to be prepared (front, back, top, bottom and ends), including the dimensions. An additional table contains descriptions of preparations, the coordinates including machining depth and the output of article numbers and article descriptions. Using the profile preparation diagram outputs, preparation can be planned better and the required tools can be made available. It is then easier to carry out preparations and then copy them.
The output of the exploded view using SchüCad helps fabrication for windows, doors, façades and conservatories. The exploded view supports the easy and reliable fabrication of Schüco units. It is easy to assign the position of the article in the unit. Using the item display, the article numbers, where necessary the cutting length, cutting angle and the number of bars, can be read in the additional article table. The visible fitting can also be displayed in the drawing.
CAD glazing plan
For retrospective CAD editing, a CAD glazing/panel plan can be copied to SchüCal or to S-Cad. This makes it possible to plot customised panes to a scale of 1:1 and pass them to the glazing or panel supplier as a template to fabricate the customised pane.
Interrupted dimensions / Height notations
If a dimension extends beyond a discontinuous illustration, the outline dimensions can be added. For this dimension definition, when changes are made to subdimensions, the system automatically updates all associated dimensions. As a dimension point, the vertical / horizontal height notation indicates the position of a point (component) in a section detail view relating to the reference level. These dimensions are linked to the interrupted dimensions and are also automatically updated when changes are made. This accelerates the work procedure in the design (section detail view) and prevents errors.
By drawing free-hand outline templates, the most complex façade designs can also be created. In SchüCad, the axes of the profiles are defined by line graphics and assigned to the relevant purposes. This graphic information is read in SchüCal, documented with the profiles from the profile combination of the current item and a 3D unit is generated in a detailed illustration. Further processing of the unit, such as dividing the fields and using insert units is carried out in SchüCal with the tried and tested tools. This volume rendering can be exported back to SchüCad. Further processing, such as a realistic representation, is easy to carry out in CAD.
Due to the many options for the rendering, such as material, light, shadows, animation etc., the 3D units from SchüCal can be displayed with photographic quality in SchüCad. Using the extensive display options of the AEC tools for architecture (wall, roof, stairs, balustrade, load-bearing structures), it is very easy to add building data to the units. This is also the case for façade units, as well as window, door and conservatory units. It is very quick and easy to provide the customer with a representation of projects.
- Besides the 3D building components for Schüco metal fabrication systems, SchüCal data interfaces for IFC and Autodesk Revit® enable data to be exchanged with other project participants.
- Project information regarding the building components can be transferred from the architect directly to the SchüCal of the metal fabricator.
- With SchüCal, the components are specified for each project, calculated and prepared for fabrication. The relevant information (e.g. component-specific U values and deadlines) can then be transferred to the architect’s digital building model.
- The building model created in this way supports all project participants in coordinating their work and making important decisions.
Here you can see the design and drawing software for working together with architects.
SchüCal is the calculation software for quotation and order processing and for job planning of Schüco window, door, façade and conservatory systems – available in the three configuration levels: basic, advanced and enterprise. The standard outputs of SchüCal include quotation, order, fabrication, delivery and billing. There is also the option to create section detail drawings, section detail transfers to CAD, fabrication time calculations as well as data transfers to ERP / PPS systems.
- Quotation and order processing software for aluminium and steel systems
- Modular system support and extension of functions in three configuration levels
- 2D and 3D design for windows, doors, façades and conservatories
- Transfer the unit and the profile section drawings to SchüCad / S-Cad
- Interface to PPS and ERP systems to transfer the calculation results
- 3D illustration of profile preparations and transfer to machine control
- Software support from acquisition through to fabrication and assembly
- Quick and easy to use for standard units and special constructions
- Full support for Schüco products with current technical and commercial data
- Time saving for estimators and technicians due to concurrent calculation for statics, U value and price
- Easy to change the profile system due to intelligent templates
- Training, consultancy and service for software and fabrication from single source
The menu ribbon allows for the operation of standard units and special constructions to be accelerated and simplified. The software also records the last selection made and suggests this next time. The price of the concrete unit, including all supplements, and the U value are permanently displayed.
Projects and items are organised simply and conveniently in the project explorer. Functions such as copying and pasting work in the same way as for Windows Explorer. Documents, print lists and CAD drawings from SchüCad are managed centrally on the project. They can be accessed by all those involved on the project.
Door fittings manager
In addition to calculating the window fittings in SchüCal, the door fittings manager allows you to calculate fittings for selected door series. Articles (including the installation position) are now suggested and shown to match each of the respective leaf sizes, colour and security class.
Visible fittings components
Fittings components calculated for the costing and machine control. So that it is more secure to make entries at this point, the system will display visible fittings components in the unit. It is therefore easier and more convenient to check the fittings. Moreover, the units displayed become more realistic and therefore more attractive.
In the project and item toolbar, you can quickly access the most important business and technical information about a project or an item. Quick infos about openings, visible fittings components, profiles and joints can be called up in the unit view. The same also applies to entries in the list of parameters for the unit. The quick info appears as soon as the cursor is moved onto the unit.
Preliminary structural analysis
With preliminary structural calculations, the structural framework is already taken into account at the unit stage, more precisely when a profile is selected. From the user’s entries and the unit parameters, the profile required and reinforcement can be selected in the Select article dialog box.
Message windows and symbols
Information about the unit is displayed in a separate message list in unit editing. The field, joint or profile, for which there is a special message, is listed here. Signs in the unit indicate where there is additional information. Items or units for which there are messages are clearly identified in the project and item toolbar by a symbol.
The quotation module offers individuality and flexibility. Templates can be modified on an individual basis as required. The configurable reference line also offers flexibility with different settings available for selection. Item drawings can be set individually and output as a large drawing. It is possible to define your own descriptions for Schüco articles that are used as standard when drawing up quotations.
Section detail display (optional)
The section detail display function allows immediate visual checking of the entries. The display of profiles, glass, article numbers and dimensions gives you an overview of the design. It is also possible to display/print from the unit overview.
Price list generation (optional)
You are given price lists for each unit in different sizes presented in a clear tabular form. You specify the graduation of the unit sizes. Your technical and costing parameters, including production costs, are factored into the price calculations.
Saw control (optional)
A direct interface between different saw types is generated from SchüCal. Settings from the optimisation options, e.g. the cutting sequence are taken into account. Saw control is also possible from free length optimisation.
Machine control (optional)
When processing a unit in SchüCal, it is easy to check and change the profile preparation in 3D mode. All the data on machine control is provided in an XML file. Different saw types, and for example, the profile processing centre can be controlled.
Fabrication time calculation (optional)
This fabrication time calculation enables you to illustrate the individual fabrication steps, including cost centres. You define how detailed the individual steps involved in calculating the fabrication time should be.
SchüCal mobile (optional)
The SchüCal App for measurements and latest information on the building site makes all the information available on site. Photos of the current attachment situation can be added or the latest partial dimensions changed directly in the mobile end device. SchüCal is automatically updated in the office through communication with the server.
SchüCal offers the option of a CAD export to Autodesk products. SchüCad allows for the sections and units to be completed with attachments to building structures. 3D constructions are processed with SchüCad Inventor. SchüCad Revit supports the digital building model (BIM) and allows for communication with architects.
CAD outputs (optional)
A large number of CAD outputs, such as fabrication list, exploded view, glass / panel plan, profile preparation diagrams and 3D profile support simple and reliable fabrication of Schüco units.