Today, efficient and economical work is supported by the right software. It simplifies and accelerates work processes.
Find out more about the latest range of software from Schüco.
Configurate and calculate
The DCS emergency exit door configurator software can be used to set the DCS emergency exit control and the previous version of the emergency exit control. The program has been completely revised. The Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system is required.
- Easy installation, automatic installation of drives - modern look & feel
- Clear, simple user guide
- Control unit is automatically identified at COM port
- Configurations can be saved / uploaded to a file
- Log can be printed out
- Multiple language versions (German / English)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 and Windows 8
The Schüco ID Professional software is a configuration and service tool for the integrated Schüco side-hung door drive (ID).
- Optimum system configuration of the Schüco integrated side-hung door drive (ID) due to fine tuning of the system parameters (movement curve, time settings etc.)
- Activation / deactivation of additional functions
- Entry of specific door data to create the required product certification in accordance with the DIN 18650 and EN 16005 standards as well as machinery guidelines
Using the English version of the Schüco U-Cal program you can calculate the U values for windows, external doors, sliding doors and curtain walling made from composite aluminium and steel profiles.
You can select the frame construction form a database of Schüco and Jansen profiles. A database is also available for glazing and panels.
You can supplement these with your own glazing and panel types.
The program has an automatic update function with online access to the Schüco Homepage.
It is not possible to copy this program.
Click on ''Schüco U-Cal'' and save the file on your local hard drive. Unpack the program and start the installation by double-clicking on the ''setup.exe'' file.
The TipTronic Professional software required to operate the bus adapter interface using a PC can be downloaded easily from here.
The software is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish.
You can use this program to make the following settings and carry out the following diagnostic functions on the windows.
- Adjust the break in travel for power management
- Monitor and change the window addresses
- Rearrange existing window addresses
- Run a new bus scan with a display of article numbers
- Change the operating mode
- Control individual motors in commissioning mode
- Adjust the maximum opening width of the chain
- Activate or deactivate the anti-turn lock for turn/tilt windows
- Display the status of the window and sensor strip
- Operate the window remotely to test functionality
- List the events for remote diagnosis
- Display the tilt and turn cycles performed
- Create a log file for documentation purposes
- Configure the group control device
Engineering Tool Automation (TipTronic SimplySmart)
The Schüco Engineering Automation Tool software allows you to manage and commission Schüco elements. You can easily control and configure Schüco elements using the software.
For programm functions, please see the
The new update is listed below and includes the following improvements:
- Latest IP Gateway version is supported
- New link "Relay message specific event exists"
- Automatic check of new software / firmware available
- Small bugfixes
Engineering Automation Tool (V 2.08.00) (zip, 129 MB)
Please use the following driver for the bus adapter interface:
Plan and construct
Schüco NSHEVS Project Planning Program
Project planning program for preliminary calculations for Schüco natural SHEVS in accordance with EN 12101-2.
- Planning support for developers and metal fabricators
- All relevant opening types for Schüco SHEVS can be dimensioned
- The program is used for approximately calculating the aerodynamically effective area
- Calculation of the required number of vents based on A283 opening type, opening direction and stroke as well as of the required actuators
Preliminary Structural Analysis
The structural planning support for architects or metal fabricators based on the Eurocodes.
- Wide range of Schüco series and profiles
- Takes into account the effects of wind, snow, ice, dead load and horizontal dynamic loads
- Automatic adjustment to site conditions in Germany
- Free loads can be entered
- Different loading conditions on the building are analysed automatically and standard cross section parameters are calculated
The SchüCal units are transferred to SchüCad through an interface. Detailed drawings are then created with the CAD tools. The Schüco Article Library and Architects’ Library accelerate construction with pre-defined profile sections and attachment locations. SchüCad also automatically generates detailed workshop drawings based on SchüCal.
- 2D / 3D construction software based on AutoCAD® Architecture 2015
- SchüCad offers simple data transfer from SchüCal, for example, for 3D units and section details
- Powerful metal fabrication tools for detailed design
- Current Schüco Article Library and Architects’ Library integrated Fabrication plans and other additional outputs in CAD, for example, glazing / panel plans, 3D bar
- Convenient additional functions enable easy-to-create wall attachment details, for example draw foil / sheet metal
- Automated functions, such as section detail generation and representation
- Quick and reliable dimensioning of fabrication plans (height nodes, interrupted dimensions with base)
- Exploded view and fabrication list support fabrication work
- Profile preparation diagram (optional) shows all the mechanical processing from all relevant sides
Section detail generation
With section detail generation, sections are automatically or manually transferred from SchüCal to SchüCad. You can then complete sections generated with attachments to the building structure etc. using the SchüCad drawing functions.
Attachments to building structure
The Architects' Library is included in SchüCad and contains typical section details and wall attachments for Schüco window, door, sliding, lift-and-slide, folding sliding and façade systems. Using the CD, a wall attachment can be easily added to attachments to building structures and further refined in SchüCad+.
Using the Load profile command, Schüco system articles from the article library can be added to your drawing as a block. If the article numbers are not recognised, the article can be selected from a selection dialog box with profile preview. The article selection is sorted by profile series, making it easier to find the right article. Using the same dialog box, pre-defined CAD drawings from the Schüco Architects' Library can also be selected and inserted in the drawing. These sections show details and standard attachments to the building structure, which can be displayed in sub-blocks and edited if necessary.
CAD commands for sheet / foil / insulation
The CAD application has a number of additional drawing commands for editing detailed attachments, e.g. drawing and editing:
- Slot / hole
- Dynamic wall constructions
Parameters such as material thicknesses, segment lengths, radii, sample stock and article numbers can be set by default or modified if necessary.
CAD commands - glass block
Using the Glass composition command, a new glass package can be created and inserted in the drawing. The glass graphic inserted is dynamic and can be modified simply by dragging it to the handles in the structure. The dimensions of the individual panes of glass and the space between panes can be modified. The glass description can be automatically or manually added as text. These glass descriptions are automatically updated when changes are made to the glass composition.
CAD commands - Panel block
Using the Panel block command, a new panel block can be created and inserted in the drawing. The panel composition can be freely defined and can be subsequently edited at any time. Corner panels or any angle panels can also be generated. All the parameters for flat panels and box panels, e.g. for sheet, angle bracket, insulating material, dimensions etc., can be edited subsequently and modified for new requirements. With the entry help in the screen for the panel composition, the process to create the graphic is self-explanatory.
All mechanical preparations for a profile bar can be exported to SchüCad. The profile preparation diagram output shows all the profile sides to be prepared (front, back, top, bottom and ends), including the dimensions. An additional table contains descriptions of preparations, the coordinates including machining depth and the output of article numbers and article descriptions. Using the profile preparation diagram outputs, preparation can be planned better and the required tools can be made available. It is then easier to carry out preparations and then copy them.
The output of the exploded view using SchüCad helps fabrication for windows, doors, façades and conservatories. The exploded view supports the easy and reliable fabrication of Schüco units. It is easy to assign the position of the article in the unit. Using the item display, the article numbers, where necessary the cutting length, cutting angle and the number of bars, can be read in the additional article table. The visible fitting can also be displayed in the drawing.
CAD glazing plan
For retrospective CAD editing, a CAD glazing/panel plan can be copied to SchüCal or to S-Cad. This makes it possible to plot customised panes to a scale of 1:1 and pass them to the glazing or panel supplier as a template to fabricate the customised pane.
Interrupted dimensions / Height notations
If a dimension extends beyond a discontinuous illustration, the outline dimensions can be added. For this dimension definition, when changes are made to subdimensions, the system automatically updates all associated dimensions. As a dimension point, the vertical / horizontal height notation indicates the position of a point (component) in a section detail view relating to the reference level. These dimensions are linked to the interrupted dimensions and are also automatically updated when changes are made. This accelerates the work procedure in the design (section detail view) and prevents errors.
By drawing free-hand outline templates, the most complex façade designs can also be created. In SchüCad, the axes of the profiles are defined by line graphics and assigned to the relevant purposes. This graphic information is read in SchüCal, documented with the profiles from the profile combination of the current item and a 3D unit is generated in a detailed illustration. Further processing of the unit, such as dividing the fields and using insert units is carried out in SchüCal with the tried and tested tools. This volume rendering can be exported back to SchüCad. Further processing, such as a realistic representation, is easy to carry out in CAD.
Due to the many options for the rendering, such as material, light, shadows, animation etc., the 3D units from SchüCal can be displayed with photographic quality in in SchüCad. Using the extensive display options of the AEC tools for architecture (wall, roof, stairs, balustrade, load-bearing structures), it is very easy to add building data to the units. This is also the case for façade units, as well as window, door and conservatory units. It is very quick and easy to provide the customer with a representation of projects.
- Besides the 3D building components for Schücometal fabrication systems, SchüCaldata interfaces for IFC and Autodesk Revit® enable data to be exchanged with other project participants.
- Project information regarding the building components can be transferred from the architect directly to the SchüCalof the metal fabricator.
- With SchüCal, the components are specified for each project, calculated and prepared for fabrication. The relevant information (e.g. component-specific U values and deadlines) can then be transferred to the architect’s digital building model.
- The building model created in this way supports all project participants in coordinating their work and making important decisions.
Here you can see the design and drawing software for working together with architects.