Passive-house certification for add-on construction on steel (ST) and timber (TI) with outstanding performance characteristics
With the façades systems, skylight constructions and large vertical façades are easy to manufacture to passive house standard. The Uf values of the system construction on steel and timber are as low as 0.8 W/(m²K) (including screw factor) and match the stringent requirements of the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt.
For triple glazing in particular, large pane dimensions can be accommodated easily for the add-on construction in terms of load transfer and screw guide owing to innovative and patented system articles.
In the sensitive roof area in particular, the innovative sealing system ensures maximum thermal insulation with optimised fabrication thanks to an integrated screw guide.
The Schüco AOC add-on construction with 50 mm and 60 mm system widths on steel (ST) and timber (TI) combines energy-efficient construction with efficient fabrication and installation.
- Add-on construction in system widths of 50 mm and 60 mm on steel and timber for glass roofs and vertical façades
- Passive house-certified thermal insulation for vertical façades and roof area
- Three drainage levels for maximum design flexibility
- Large glass loads up to 11 kN for steel and 7.3 kN for timber are possible with system articles
- Compatible with Schüco Window and Façade Modules ProSol and ProSol TF