New standard for functional unitised façades – concealed opening units for an overall face width of just 80 mm
The Schüco AF UDC 80 CV façade is part of the Schüco AF UDC 80 façade system range, which enables projects to be built as unitised constructions with a wide range of design options.
Scalable and tested system components form the basis for varied application options for the system as well as efficient planning and fabrication. This flexibility with maximum system reliability likewise facilitates optimum use of system components for adapted project-specific unitised façade constructions.
Maximum façade transparency can be achieved with the Schüco AF UDC 80 CV façade product portfolio, with a profile face width of 80 mm. This means that large-format unit dimensions of 3000 x 4000 and maximum unit weights of up to 1000 kg are possible.
The Schüco AF UDC 80 CV façade has concealed projected top-hung or parallel-opening windows with an overall face width of just 80 mm.
The Schüco AF UDC 80 and Schüco AF UDC 80 CV unitised façades look identical from the outside.
On the inside, the only distinction is the window handle on the Schüco AF UDC 80 CV unitised façade.
- The Schüco AF UDC 80 CV façade is part of the Schüco AF UDC 80 façade system range, which, with its coordinated variety of options and option to use tested system components, enables maximum design flexibility and can be used in project-specific unitised façade constructions
- Extensive system testing in accordance with European test standards (other international system tests are being carried out)
- Use of concealed projected top-hung or parallel-opening vents with maximum vent weights of up to 160 kg; fixed lights weighing up to 450 kg can be integrated in the unit
- Projected top-hung insert units with maximum dimensions of up to 2200 mm x 1400 mm or 1500 mm x 2000 mm with a maximum vent weight of up to 160 kg
- Parallel-opening window with maximum dimensions of up to 1200 mm x 2000 mm with a maximum vent weight of up to 100 kg
- The Schüco AF UDC 80 CV façade can be combined with the Schüco AF UDC 80 façade and is the perfect overall solution in terms of both cost effectiveness and design, with identical face widths of 80 mm
- Elegant and robust framed look by means of mitred profile system, optionally with visually reduced face width of 65 mm without structural restrictions in the load-bearing structure
- Unit dimensions of up to 3000 mm x 4000 mm for maximum unit weights of up to 1000 kg
- Horizontal joint gap, optionally with different expansion compensation in the gasket system of up to ±5 mm or ±10 mm
- Fixed lights and opening units look identical from the outside