Today, efficient and economical work is supported by the right software. It simplifies and accelerates work processes.
Find out more about the latest range of software from Schüco.
Configurate and calculate
The DCS emergency exit door configurator software can be used to set the DCS emergency exit control and the previous version of the emergency exit control. The program has been completely revised. The Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system is required.
- Easy installation, automatic installation of drives - modern look & feel
- Clear, simple user guide
- Control unit is automatically identified at COM port
- Configurations can be saved / uploaded to a file
- Log can be printed out
- Multiple language versions (German / English)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 and Windows 8
The Schüco ID Professional software is a configuration and service tool for the integrated Schüco side-hung door drive (ID).
- Optimum system configuration of the Schüco integrated side-hung door drive (ID) due to fine tuning of the system parameters (movement curve, time settings etc.)
- Activation / deactivation of additional functions
- Entry of specific door data to create the required product certification in accordance with the DIN 18650 and EN 16005 standards as well as machinery guidelines
Using the English version of the Schüco U-Cal program you can calculate the U values for windows, external doors, sliding doors and curtain walling made from composite aluminium and steel profiles.
You can select the frame construction form a database of Schüco and Jansen profiles. A database is also available for glazing and panels.
You can supplement these with your own glazing and panel types.
The program has an automatic update function with online access to the Schüco Homepage.
It is not possible to copy this program.
Click on ''Schüco U-Cal'' and save the file on your local hard drive. Unpack the program and start the installation by double-clicking on the ''setup.exe'' file.
The TipTronic Professional software required to operate the bus adapter interface using a PC can be downloaded easily from here.
The software is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish.
You can use this program to make the following settings and carry out the following diagnostic functions on the windows.
- Adjust the break in travel for power management
- Monitor and change the window addresses
- Rearrange existing window addresses
- Run a new bus scan with a display of article numbers
- Change the operating mode
- Control individual motors in commissioning mode
- Adjust the maximum opening width of the chain
- Activate or deactivate the anti-turn lock for turn/tilt windows
- Display the status of the window and sensor strip
- Operate the window remotely to test functionality
- List the events for remote diagnosis
- Display the tilt and turn cycles performed
- Create a log file for documentation purposes
- Configure the group control device
Engineering Tool Automation (TipTronic SimplySmart)
The Schüco Engineering Automation Tool software allows you to manage and commission Schüco elements. You can easily control and configure Schüco elements using the software.
For programm functions, please see the
The new update is listed below and includes the following improvements:
- Integration Schüco ASE 60/80
- Small bug fixes
Engineering Automation Tool (V 2.7.2) (exe, 87.4 MB)
Please use the following driver for the bus adapter interface:
Plan and construct
Schüco NSHEVS Project Planning Program
Project planning program for preliminary calculations for Schüco natural SHEVS in accordance with EN 12101-2.
- Planning support for developers and metal fabricators
- All relevant opening types for Schüco SHEVS can be dimensioned
- The program is used for approximately calculating the aerodynamically effective area
- Calculation of the required number of vents based on A283 opening type, opening direction and stroke as well as of the required actuators
Preliminary Structural Analysis
The structural planning support for architects or metal fabricators based on the Eurocodes.
- Wide range of Schüco series and profiles
- Takes into account the effects of wind, snow, ice, dead load and horizontal dynamic loads
- Automatic adjustment to site conditions in Germany
- Free loads can be entered
- Different loading conditions on the building are analysed automatically and standard cross section parameters are calculated
SchüCal is the calculation software for quotation and order processing and for job planning of Schüco window, door, façade and conservatory systems – available in the three configuration levels: basic, advanced and enterprise. The standard outputs of SchüCal include quotation, order, fabrication, delivery and billing. There is also the option to create section detail drawings, section detail transfers to CAD, fabrication time calculations as well as data transfers to ERP / PPS systems.
- Quotation and order processing software for aluminium and steel systems
- Modular system support and extension of functions in three configuration levels
- 2D and 3D design for windows, doors, façades and conservatories
- Transfer the unit and the profile section drawings to SchüCad / S-Cad
- Interface to PPS and ERP systems to transfer the calculation results
- 3D illustration of profile preparations and transfer to machine control
- Software support from acquisition through to fabrication and assembly
- Quick and easy to use for standard units and special constructions
- Full support for Schüco products with current technical and commercial data
- Time saving for estimators and technicians due to concurrent calculation for statics, U value and price
- Easy to change the profile system due to intelligent templates
- Training, consultancy and service for software and fabrication from single source
The menu ribbon allows for the operation of standard units and special constructions to be accelerated and simplified. The software also records the last selection made and suggests this next time. The price of the concrete unit, including all supplements, and the U value are permanently displayed.
Projects and items are organised simply and conveniently in the project explorer. Functions such as copying and pasting work in the same way as for Windows Explorer. Documents, print lists and CAD drawings from SchüCad are managed centrally on the project. They can be accessed by all those involved on the project.
Door fittings manager
In addition to calculating the window fittings in SchüCal, the door fittings manager allows you to calculate fittings for selected door series. Articles (including the installation position) are now suggested and shown to match each of the respective leaf sizes, colour and security class.
Visible fittings components
Fittings components calculated for the costing and machine control. So that it is more secure to make entries at this point, the system will display visible fittings components in the unit. It is therefore easier and more convenient to check the fittings. Moreover, the units displayed become more realistic and therefore more attractive.
In the project and item toolbar, you can quickly access the most important business and technical information about a project or an item. Quick infos about openings, visible fittings components, profiles and joints can be called up in the unit view. The same also applies to entries in the list of parameters for the unit. The quick info appears as soon as the cursor is moved onto the unit.
Preliminary structural analysis
With preliminary structural calculations, the structural framework is already taken into account at the unit stage, more precisely when a profile is selected. From the user’s entries and the unit parameters, the profile required and reinforcement can be selected in the Select article dialog box.
Message windows and symbols
Information about the unit is displayed in a separate message list in unit editing. The field, joint or profile, for which there is a special message, is listed here. Signs in the unit indicate where there is additional information. Items or units for which there are messages are clearly identified in the project and item toolbar by a symbol.
The quotation module offers individuality and flexibility. Templates can be modified on an individual basis as required. The configurable reference line also offers flexibility with different settings available for selection. Item drawings can be set individually and output as a large drawing. It is possible to define your own descriptions for Schüco articles that are used as standard when drawing up quotations.
Section detail display (optional)
The section detail display function allows immediate visual checking of the entries. The display of profiles, glass, article numbers and dimensions gives you an overview of the design. It is also possible to display/print from the unit overview.
Price list generation (optional)
You are given price lists for each unit in different sizes presented in a clear tabular form. You specify the graduation of the unit sizes. Your technical and costing parameters, including production costs, are factored into the price calculations.
Saw control (optional)
A direct interface between different saw types is generated from SchüCal. Settings from the optimisation options, e.g. the cutting sequence are taken into account. Saw control is also possible from free length optimisation.
Machine control (optional)
When processing a unit in SchüCal, it is easy to check and change the profile preparation in 3D mode. All the data on machine control is provided in an XML file. Different saw types, and for example, the profile processing centre can be controlled.
Fabrication time calculation (optional)
This fabrication time calculation enables you to illustrate the individual fabrication steps, including cost centres. You define how detailed the individual steps involved in calculating the fabrication time should be.
SchüCal mobile (optional)
The SchüCal App for measurements and latest information on the building site makes all the information available on site. Photos of the current attachment situation can be added or the latest partial dimensions changed directly in the mobile end device. SchüCal is automatically updated in the office through communication with the server.
SchüCal offers the option of a CAD export to Autodesk products. SchüCad allows for the sections and units to be completed with attachments to building structures. 3D constructions are processed with SchüCad Inventor. SchüCad Revit supports the digital building model (BIM) and allows for communication with architects.
CAD outputs (optional)
A large number of CAD outputs, such as fabrication list, exploded view, glass / panel plan, profile preparation diagrams and 3D profile support simple and reliable fabrication of Schüco units.