The Schüco AWS 90.SI+ aluminium window combines the benefits of aluminium with pioneering thermal insulation for sustainable architecture.
In this way, the Schüco AWS 90 SI+ window does not only meet the demand for maximum thermal insulation, but also fulfils the highest architectural requirements for design and freedom of design options, with a basic depth of just 90 mm. Combined with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fitting, transparent formats up to 160 kg can be implemented; combined with Schüco TipTronic, additional energy-saving potential in buildings can be exploited.
- The maximum thermal insulation with a basic depth of 90 mm and Uf-values from 0.71 W/(m²K)
- Average Uf of 1.0 W/(m²K) with a face width of 117 mm and a Uw value of 0.8 W/(m²K) with a Ug value of 0.6 W/(m²K) and plastic spacers
- Co-extruded centre gasket with fins
- Optimised insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
- Available in a design with tilt / slide fitting
- Compatible with the Schüco ADS 90.SI door series