Sun shading system that is fully integrated in the Schüco FWS 50/FWS 60 façade with excellent wind stability
As external sun shading that is fully integrated in the Schüco FWS 50 / FWS 60 façade systems, the new Schüco CSB (Concealed Shaped Blind) offers a convenient shading solution that heavily reduces solar heat gain in buildings on sunny days.
With a high level of transparency in excess of 23%, the user retains the link to the outside world even when the sun shading is fully closed. This is also reliably the case on days with strong winds, as the sun shading can withstand wind speeds of 25 m/s (force 9-10 on the Beaufort scale). This is due to the stable extruded aluminium louvre blades, which showcase the CSB sun shading on rollers with an attractive and timeless design.
In order to meet a wide range of requirements in terms of architectural building design, the sun shading blinds are available in various anodised colours from C0 through to C31 and C35 – this guarantees optimum integration in the façade design of the building.
- Full, reliable integration in Schüco FWS 50/FWS 60 façade systems
- High wind stability up to 25 m/s (force 9-10 on the Beaufort scale)
- Excellent views to the outside with a high level of transparency of 23%
- Complete shading of direct solar radiation when the angle of the sun is greater than 21°
- Obstacle detection when blinds are raised
- Surface finish that is resistant to weathering thanks to anodised finish
- Narrow and modern louvre blade design