Door system with 75 mm basic depth for universal use as heavily used commercial door and stylish entrance door
The Schüco AD UP 75 Universal Platform aluminium door system combines outstanding thermal insulation properties with a high degree of stability. Thanks to its special design principle, the door system offers excellent structural values and ensures a high level of functional reliability for every application – both in luxury homes and in commercial projects.
A double insulation zone and the integration of the centre gasket and glazing rebate insulation that are part of the system standard form the basis for thermal optimisation and a flexible increase in energy efficiency. The modular configuration of the gasket system and the optional use of glazing rebate insulation allow the Schüco AD UP 75 door series to achieve Uf values as low as 1.6 W/(m²K).
In addition to the basic design with rebate gasket, the Schüco AD UP 75 door system offers additional fitting options for increased requirements. The use of a centre gasket in combination with a rebate-free, easy-access threshold make it possible to have the highest system performance features such as weathertightness values up to 750 Pa.
- Triple-skin profile composition ensures maximum stability and functional reliability
- Excellent thermal insulation: Uf values as low as 1.6 W/(m²K)
- Modular gasket system for optimum alignment with required system properties, e.g. best performance values with watertightness up to 750 Pa
- Mechanical durability tests up to 1 million cycles ensure a long service life and a high load-bearing capacity
- Range of vent types, concealed hinges in combination with door communication and access control for high degree of planning freedom
- Barrel hinge for vent heights of up to 3,000 mm with a maximum vent weight of 200 kg
- Proven system security and comfort