The Schüco TropTec AS 39 SC.NI sliding system is a non-insulated aluminium sliding system. It has a wide range of styles based on double or triple-track outer frames. The aluminium sliding system offers an impressive slim line face width for large-scale vents.
Top lights, bottom lights and side sections can also be integrated. The high wind load resistance up to 2200 Pa allows a wide range of applications such as villas, multistoreyed buildings in both residential and commercial sector, coastal areas, interior regions and hill stations. An optional wrap-around glazing gasket facilitates installation and ensures the best possible protection of glazing edges. The optional, internal fly screen provides additional comfort, even when the vent is open.
The Schüco TropTec AS 39 SC.NI aluminium sliding system combines narrow face widths with proportionally more glass for sophisticated construction projects.
- Attractive, non-insulated aluminium sliding system
- Narrow face width of 74 mm for more glass and less frame
- Plain fabrication procedures
- Maximum leaf size W x H 2000 x 3000 mm
- Maximum leaf weights up to 120 kg
- Water tightness up to 300 Pa in accordance with EN 1027 / EN 12208
- Wind load resistance up to 2200 pa in accordance with EN 12210
- Air permeability up to class 4 in accordance with EN 12207
- Sound insulations up to 33 dB in accordance with EN ISO 717-1
- Proven quality (system test)
- German engineering at local market prices
- Complete range of products from a single source
- Time saving at assembling with wrap around gaskets
- Minimal use of tool
- Software support
- Easy-to-understand documentation
- Video product documentation for an easy understanding of the Schüco TropTec systems
- Expert advice from the Schüco back office