Non-insulated sliding system with attractive panoramic design – can be flexibly used in warm climate zones and internally
High transparent sliding system solution for areas without thermal insulation requirements. With floor-to-ceiling glazing, Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI ensures visually flowing transitions in the interior and to the outside. The extraordinary sliding system with concealed handle-free operation in the interlock section or elegant continuous pull grip captivates with its clear, homogeneous appearance.
The opening 90° corners are an attractive additional opening type which expands the architectural possibilities.
A new locking point, the optional locking feature for the system from the inside and outside, as well as an integrated flyscreen, ensure a high level of security and comfort.
The fabrication without bonding and the reduced number of individual components ensure easier, faster and thus more reliable fabrication of the system.
- Handle-free system solution: clear and reduced design
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing units: maximum transparency and aesthetic design
- Wide selection of opening types based on double and triple-track outer frames including opening 90° corners
- Continuous pull grip for an elegant, homogeneous design
- Tests in accordance with European standards and AAMA standards (USA) guarantee a secure investment
- Manual operation with integrated retaining catch