Combines the high-quality appearance of an all-glass façade with the efficient construction of a high-performance unitised façade
Schüco Façade UCC 65 SG (Unitised Customised Construction) is a flexible and powerful modular system for unitised façades. The main difference between this system and special constructions is the system components approved by renowned test institutes. All other components can be tailored perfectly to the façade, around these components, on an individual project basis.
The Schüco UCC 65 SG unitised façade looks impressive on the outside with the expansive appearance of an all-glass façade. On the inside, its design is that of a unitised façade with narrow face widths of only 65 mm. With the Schüco AWS 114 windows series, large insert units are possible as projected top-hung or parallel-opening windows with vent weights of up to 250 kg. Construction with stepped insulating glazing ensures seamless integration into the façade. Particularly efficient fabrication and installation is assured due to the unitised construction.
- Uf values of 2.4 W/(m²K) up to 2.7 W/(m²K) are possible
- Unitised façade with the expansive appearance of an all-glass façade, with narrow face widths of up to 65 mm on the inside
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as projected top-hung window or parallel-opening window: possibility of large automated window solutions incorporated in the building management system for standard and SHEVS applications
- Comprehensive system tests in accordance with European and American test standards
- Schüco AWS 114 insert units can be integrated as projected top-hung or parallel-opening windows with vent weights up to 250 kg
- Hollow chamber profiles and fabrication using mitred corners ensure high unit stability