Today, efficient and economical work is supported by the right software. It simplifies and accelerates work processes.
Find out more about the latest range of software from Schüco.
Configurate and calculate
The DCS emergency exit door configurator software can be used to set the DCS emergency exit control and the previous version of the emergency exit control. The program has been completely revised. The Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system is required.
- Easy installation, automatic installation of drives - modern look & feel
- Clear, simple user guide
- Control unit is automatically identified at COM port
- Configurations can be saved / uploaded to a file
- Log can be printed out
- Multiple language versions (German / English)
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 and Windows 8
The Schüco ID Professional software is a configuration and service tool for the integrated Schüco side-hung door drive (ID).
- Optimum system configuration of the Schüco integrated side-hung door drive (ID) due to fine tuning of the system parameters (movement curve, time settings etc.)
- Activation / deactivation of additional functions
- Entry of specific door data to create the required product certification in accordance with the DIN 18650 and EN 16005 standards as well as machinery guidelines
Using the English version of the Schüco U-Cal program you can calculate the U values for windows, external doors, sliding doors and curtain walling made from composite aluminium and steel profiles.
You can select the frame construction form a database of Schüco and Jansen profiles. A database is also available for glazing and panels.
You can supplement these with your own glazing and panel types.
The program has an automatic update function with online access to the Schüco Homepage.
It is not possible to copy this program.
Click on ''Schüco U-Cal'' and save the file on your local hard drive. Unpack the program and start the installation by double-clicking on the ''setup.exe'' file.
The TipTronic Professional software required to operate the bus adapter interface using a PC can be downloaded easily from here.
The software is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish.
You can use this program to make the following settings and carry out the following diagnostic functions on the windows.
- Adjust the break in travel for power management
- Monitor and change the window addresses
- Rearrange existing window addresses
- Run a new bus scan with a display of article numbers
- Change the operating mode
- Control individual motors in commissioning mode
- Adjust the maximum opening width of the chain
- Activate or deactivate the anti-turn lock for turn/tilt windows
- Display the status of the window and sensor strip
- Operate the window remotely to test functionality
- List the events for remote diagnosis
- Display the tilt and turn cycles performed
- Create a log file for documentation purposes
- Configure the group control device
Engineering Tool Automation (TipTronic SimplySmart)
The Schüco Engineering Automation Tool software allows you to manage and commission Schüco elements. You can easily control and configure Schüco elements using the software, which offers the following benefits and functions amongst others:
- Commissioning assistant
- Project reports
- Event lists
- Settings for the various operating functions
- Setting for “Silent mode”
- Checking of element addresses
- Resorting of existing element addresses
For further program functions, please see the
Please use the following driver for the bus adapter interface:
Plan and construct
Schüco NSHEVS Project Planning Program
Project planning program for preliminary calculations for Schüco natural SHEVS in accordance with EN 12101-2.
- Planning support for developers and metal fabricators
- All relevant opening types for Schüco SHEVS can be dimensioned
- The program is used for approximately calculating the aerodynamically effective area
- Calculation of the required number of vents based on A283 opening type, opening direction and stroke as well as of the required actuators
Preliminary Structural Analysis
The structural planning support for architects or metal fabricators based on the Eurocodes.
- Wide range of Schüco series and profiles
- Takes into account the effects of wind, snow, ice, dead load and horizontal dynamic loads
- Automatic adjustment to site conditions in Germany
- Free loads can be entered
- Different loading conditions on the building are analysed automatically and standard cross section parameters are calculated