The standard series with more flexibility in the level of thermal insulation and SimplySmart technology which optimises fabrication
Since its introduction in 2005 as part of the Schüco AWS modular system, the Schüco AWS 75.SI+ window has become a standard series in many European countries. In order to better meet future legal requirements and also the marketspecific competitive situation, Schüco AWS 75.SI+ has not only been optimised and made more flexible in terms of energy-efficiency, but also offers fabrication benefits due to SimplySmart technology.
Along with new improvement of the Uf value from 0.1 W/(m²K) to 1.2 W/(m²K) with a face width of 117 mm, there is now an additional standard design available for lower Uf value requirements. Therefore, no change in basic depth is necessary.
Along with the flexibility of the thermal insulation in this series, the fabrication processes with regard to the centre gasket are further highlights.
The well-known fabrication options of vulcanised gasket frame or moulded corners supplied by the metre will soon be joined by a third option – the continuous centre gasket. In addition, the fabrication of the glazing rebate insulation will be simplified due to the incorporation of shaped corner pieces. These reduce the cutting work required and simultaneously define the correct position for the glass bridges. Together with the new mechanical Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fittings range, a considerable amount of time can be saved on installation.
- Highly thermally insulated aluminium window system with energy-effi cient optimised glazing rebate insulation, centre gasket, glazing gasket and the new contour of the PA insulating bars woth Uf values from 0.92 W/(m²K)
- Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K) (PT insulating bars) with a face width of 117 mm
- Uw = 0.90 W/(m²K) (PT insulating bars) with Ug = 0.6 W/(m²K) and plastic spacer
- Flexible level of insulation due to different design options
- Also available as an outward-opening system
- Integration of the new Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fittings range