The Panorama Design sliding system with maximum flexibility
The Schüco ASE 67 PD Panorama Design sliding system was developed to meet every requirement in terms of comfort and design.
A level threshold ensures ease of access and the outer frame can be integrated in the walls of the building. In conjunction with the narrow profiles, this ensures maximum transparency.
With the Schüco ASE 67 PD Panorama Design sliding system, sliding units can be made with vent sizes up to 3200 x 3000 mm and weights of up to 400 kg.
The puristic design means that the system is not only eye-catching, its look and feel also have the customary Schüco quality.
- Panorama Design sliding system with thermal insulation for maximum transparency and the greatest possible penetration of light
- Two types of outer frame guarantee design freedom
- Thanks to the simple combination of the different vent and outer frame profiles, it is easy to respond flexibly to customer requests
- The new locking point in the interlock section also allows open vents to be locked
- Minimalist design of the handles and coupling profiles