Panorama Design combined with maximum flexibility and transparency
The Schüco ASE 67 PD Panorama Design sliding system makes possible flexible solutions which also meet the highest demands of comfort and design. The optional level threshold guarantees a seamless transition from inside to outside. Together with the concealed outer frame integrated in the building structure and the narrow profiles, the sliding system ensures an architectural design flooded with light which is as transparent as possible. Large format vent units up to 3200 x 3000 mm and weights of up to 400 kg are possible in a wide variety of ways with Schüco ASE 67 PD.
The sliding system's puristic design is not only eye-catching, but its feel also has the customary Schüco quality.
- Thermally insulated panorama design sliding system with maximum transparency and maximum light penetration
- Two types of outer frame for the sliding system guarantee design freedom
- Simple combination of the different vent and outer frame profiles allows you to respond flexibly to customer requests
- Special locking point in the interlock section also allows open vents to be locked
- Minimalist design of the handles and coupling profiles