The door and wall construction for multi-purpose applications. The series has been tested in accordance with European standards (EN 1364/1634) and German standards (DIN 4102) and meets the requirements of fire protection classes EI30 (T/F30) and EW30 (G30)
The series is based on stable 5-chambe hollow profiles with a basic depth of 80 mm with which clear openings of up to 1,400 mm x 2,988 mm can be constructed. Optional fittings components can be added to create multi-purpose doors to meet the widest range of requirements for building safety, security and automation. In addition to fire and smoke protection properties, this series also has other potention application options. For example, burglar resistance up to WK3 (RC 3), a combination of burlar-resistant WK2 (RC 2) and panic door, to sound reduction (42 dB) and building regulation approved fixed glazing suitable for safety barrier loading. The use of centre glazing and angled glazing beads offers the user numerous design options. In addition, concealed top door closers/pre-selectors or door hinges can also be used. Fixed glazing may feature as storey-height glazing and can be constructed with vertical silicone joints. The use of a so-called opposed opening door provides a further option. Whether it is in a newbuild or a renovation project, this type of opening provides trouble-free everyday use.
- Multi-purpose: fire and smoke protection, burglar resistance, access control, noise reduction and safety barriers
- Design options for newbuild or renovation by using central glazing or by using angled glazing beads
- Suitable for safety barrier glazing for F30 glazing with approval for the German market
- Opposed opening door for fire and smoke protection as new type of opening
- The use of DCS system component for flexible access control systems
- The use of framelss vertical silicone joints (PG) for fixed glazing can also be combined with doors